Monday, October 26, 2009

25 on the 25th!

This weekend Luke and I celebrated my 25th birthday. Luke did a lot ot make my birthday really special. Because my birthday landed on a Sunday the celebrating started Saturday night when Luke took me out to dinner. We went to the Jim Gould resteraunt located in Champaigns' own little downtown area (it's about a block long). It's become our new favorite place. With live jazz music, flickering candlelight, and great food we can't wait to go back! On Sunday my sweet husband made a yummy dinner and I had my very first piece of ice cream cake!





It was so good I don't think I can ever go back to regular birthday cake! Then we watched my favorite movie.... Sleepless in Seattle.



I had an amazing birthday because of my wonderful husband! We are definitely MFEO.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about you yesterday and even commented to Greg that it was your birthday! Glad it was great!

    ReplyDelete

The Ferrel Family

This blog was created to help us stay in contact with our friends and family.